News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Myspace has corrupted and lost 12 years of music uploaded to its website

Started by Redaktion, March 18, 2019, 23:22:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In an embarrassing admission, Myspace has confirmed that it has lost every piece of music that users uploaded between 2003 and 2015, which equates to over 50 million files. The company reports that there is no way to recover the lost data.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Myspace-has-corrupted-and-lost-12-years-of-music-uploaded-to-its-website.414652.0.html

eeeeeeeeeeee

I don't think I've visited Myspace since 2003. I don't even remember my login credentials. Wow, 16 years ago. I'm so old... =(

End my suffering

STOP. HIRING. MILLENIALS! COMPUTER SCIENCE IS NOT A JOKE!
They can't write software for ****, have no idea what a computer is, or how it works, while the most difficult topic their brain can digest is a StackOverflow write-up on a JavaScript framework.
I'm sick and tired of everything going to hell. You hire a person with 0, ZERO exposure to Discrete Maths, Boolean Algebra, CPU design, or anything at all computer-related, give 'em a job, and they PROCEED TO BUTCHER IT, 100% OF THE TIME. MySpace, please, just call that 55 year old guy that fixed your servers and website back in 2006, because clearly, he knew what he was doing, and these ****-ups DO NOT.
Sincerely, a 23 y. o. Millenial.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview