News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Sony Xperia 1 is now listed on Amazon US with a hefty US$999 price tag

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2019, 14:21:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Sony Xperia 1 has now been listed on Amazon. The device is listed with a US warranty, so it's almost definitely the unlocked model for the US market. Sadly, it also comes with a US$999 price tag, and apparently doesn't ship until...December 31.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Sony-Xperia-1-is-now-listed-on-Amazon-US-with-a-hefty-US-999-price-tag.414530.0.html

Sam7745

Ummm

In what way exactly is the S10 plus and iPhone xs max which is more than 1k better than this phone. Xperia 1 destroyes in screen, camera and performance.

Sick and tired of people writing articles hating on sony when they put a high price tag but say Samsung and Apple are worth it.

Samsung will always be fridges in my opinion 😂 😂

Jeff C

I am guessing the release date is unknown and 12/31/19 is a placeholder date. I'm also guessing the $999.99 price won't be the price post release. There's usually pre-release inflation to be first in line, though that's normally about people who get the phone in advance of release and plan to ship it pre-release. There's no expectation of that here.

Kylezrg

Quote from: Sam7745 on March 16, 2019, 08:09:24
Ummm

In what way exactly is the S10 plus and iPhone xs max which is more than 1k better than this phone. Xperia 1 destroyes in screen, camera and performance.

Sick and tired of people writing articles hating on sony when they put a high price tag but say Samsung and Apple are worth it.

Samsung will always be fridges in my opinion 😂 😂

Exactly man this article is pure garbage. How much does Samsung pay to Notebookchat to lobby their products? The article writer is saying a 3k screen is better than 4k screen with the same price tag.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview