News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

If AirPods pose a potential health risk, what are the options?

Started by Redaktion, March 14, 2019, 11:06:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Our article about the possible detrimental health effects of wireless devices including Apple's AirPods, among others, seemed to strike a chord with a lot of readers. We are exposed to a lot of EMF radiation on a daily basis and 250 scientists with stellar reputations have signed a petition asking the UN to act on the issue. So what can you do to help reduce exposure to potential harm?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/If-AirPods-pose-a-potential-health-risk-what-are-the-options.413994.0.html

Jonathan Nery

Particularly I'm not a big bluetooth headset enthusiast, I was happy to see that there are people who are always very open-minded about these new technologies, as the matter I found quite well and partially written.

:)

vrvly

Some wireless or half/wireless you can wear on neck while not being connected to phone through wire.
Maybe it matter where is the Bluetooth received, Sony's open ear like style earphones are like that I think.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview