News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad S530 (i5-8265U, UHD620) Subnotebook Review

Started by Redaktion, March 12, 2019, 15:20:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo Ideapad S530 shows once again how compact and mobile a notebook can be. Because of this, users will have to deal with a limited selection of ports. However, those who are not bothered by the lack of ports will be well served by the S530. Read our review to learn what else buyers can expect from the small 13-inch laptop.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-S530-i5-8265U-UHD620-Subnotebook-Review.413835.0.html

Thomas Leung

I recently purchased this laptop with i5-8265U, NVIDIA GeForce MX150 version, and i found a problem on the gaming performance. I was playing fortnite, at 1280x720, everything set at low and at 50% 3D resolution, it sometimes can go up to 60 fps for a short period of time, but most of the time varies between 10 to 30 fps, which is not decent. I found online that laptops with same specs can run alot smoother than this, does anyone know what caused this problem and how to fix it? thx

Note: I already turned on maximum performance in the battery settings, and changed settings so it uses the higher performance graphics card.

Adam Iven

I know this is a month long reply but make sure you go into the Nvidia control panel and add fortnite and make it run with the mx150 and on 720p you should get around 80-100 or so fps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview