News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MateBook X Pro with 512 GB SSD and GeForce MX150 now on sale for $1140 USD

Started by Redaktion, March 10, 2019, 17:57:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

What was once $1500 a year ago is now almost $400 cheaper to make room for the 2019 model coming next month. The upcoming Whiskey Lake-U refresh will be a relatively minor internal update over last year's model which makes this deal particularly attractive.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MateBook-X-Pro-with-512-GB-SSD-and-GeForce-MX150-now-on-sale-for-1140-USD.413815.0.html

dsos

Your comparison here is not accurate. You're providing the discounted price of the Intel core i5 processor model that does not come with the Nvidia graphics card and has a 256g SSD. The discounted price for the one you're specifying is $1299.

Zach

Quote from: dsos on March 10, 2019, 22:13:57
Your comparison here is not accurate. You're providing the discounted price of the Intel core i5 processor model that does not come with the Nvidia graphics card and has a 256g SSD. The discounted price for the one you're specifying is $1299.
The sale ended on the i7 model due to it going out of stock.

Micron-

Should buyers keep their previous 2018 version or better to sell it for new one. I heard new version is not a lot ahead and just for 10% faster numbers in benchmarks paying $800 - $1000 is not going to be a smart idea. I understand if Huawei makes a big changes to new 2019 MateBoook X Pro II something like:
• 360 2-in-1 design
• SDXC Memory slot
• Two SSD internal slots (Like LG Gram)
• Two RAM slots (Like LG Gram)
• Easy access to internal components
Then we can talk about upgrade to a really new version... Cheers. Peace

P.S. MateBook 3K Screen (3:2 Aspect ratio) it's just amazing. Really enjoyed how crisp and sharp is everything. Plus there is No PWM at all. Just best of the best on the market. Keep it for all your next version products...

@Micron-
As much as we'd all like to see the benefits of business and consumer laptops coalesced into one and fairly priced, it most likely won't happen under the current anti-consumer affliction.
One possible way we can change things is to support brands like LG Gram, that put their efforts into enhancing functionality and long-term reliability. Get the Gram 2-in-1, vote with your wallet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview