News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve V: The Surface Pro alternative is currently having another secret "flash sale"

Started by Redaktion, March 06, 2019, 17:55:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eve Technology has slashed prices for its Eve V once again, having last held a flash sale just under three weeks ago. The 48-hour sale will end at 15:45 GMT on Friday with Eve Technology having reduced prices from US$300/€300 to US$600/€600 depending on the configuration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-V-The-Surface-Pro-alternative-is-currently-having-another-secret-flash-sale.413220.0.html

DONTBUY EVE

i am one of the dec 4 flash buyer.
HAVE NOT received my V and decided for refund and still HAVE NOT RECEIVED any refund or status of the refund.

EVE even censored and wipe out all the forums in order to give themselves a clean slate.
They will freeze any account who ask about refund.

Plus, according to the forum, the v is full of problems.... the most notable is the drivers and speaker and usb c.

try check reddit for more info!!

John2018

Yes, there are still a number of people who ordered in Dec 2017 and still have not received their units.  Throughout 2018, Eve continued to offer units for sale claiming that they would deliver in 1-2 months even though they knew that they could not deliver, requesting a bank transfer so the customer would not be able to reclaim their money back.  Therefore, do not believe any delivery promises from Eve.

In short, Eve should be avoided.  I recommend that Notebookcheck stop supporting advertising for this company.

H-D

Me too ordered in 12/2017, still nothing received.

Tried many time to get information from support... but nothing  >:(

Next step will be action be law in Helsinki and Hongkong...

And we need to warn all other who wants to buy from this company

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview