News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy S10 pre-orders down on S9, Note 9 in home market

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2019, 10:54:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It's a tough gig launching smartphone in the high-end market these days with even Apple hitting a downturn. If Samsung was hoping the vaunted all-new Galaxy S10 might help turn things around, pre-orders in its home market of South Korea suggest that it might have an uphill battle.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-S10-pre-orders-down-on-S9-Note-9-in-home-market.412493.0.html

S.Yu

Samsung smartphones could be reliably had for 30% off (a few months after launch) for quite a few years now, they're not price-fixed like most Chinese phones. I still remember buying my Note8 256GB online for less than the local asking price of the 64GB version.

Blaze88

pre-orders are down because everybody at Verizon is telling the customer that they have to wait till the 10th to get their phone in the mail when the phone comes out on the 8th it should be arriving on the 8th and do your house so most people I presume like me are going to the store to buy it on the day it comes out!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview