News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX701GX (i7-8750H, RTX 2080 Max-Q) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, March 01, 2019, 22:09:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus released the 17-inch version of its high-end gaming laptop known as the GX531 shortly after Nvidia launched its Turing-based GPUs. Despite its slimness, the ROG Zephyrus S GX701 is extremely capable and is supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the competitors. Read our review to find out if it succeeds at this.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-S-GX701GX-i7-8750H-RTX-2080-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.410959.0.html

sandsaber

I wonder, where is second slot of m2? I did not find it :) Dear, notebookcheck, can you tell me where is a second m2 slot on gx701? :)
I found only one slot on the left side.

Florian Glaser

Quote from: sandsaber on March 09, 2019, 08:56:03
I wonder, where is second slot of m2? I did not find it :) Dear, notebookcheck, can you tell me where is a second m2 slot on gx701? :)
I found only one slot on the left side.

There was a misleading information on the asus website. The notebook only has one m.2-slot. I will change the article.

Hieu

I wonder about the other versions witj rtx2060 and 2070. But do not see any news about it. Seem like razer still a better choice.

Giz974

Hi,

According to the asus website

There are 3 models available with :
-RTX 2080 Max-Q
-RTX 2070
-RTX 2060

Can you confirm that the RTX 2070 and 2060 are non Max-Q versions or is this a website error ?

Cezary

Beauty with no Thunderbolt support so no external GPU or 40GBps demanding transfer equipement.No 4k screen whena all games almost now 4k.
Why Asus Why :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview