News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The F(x)tex Pro 1 brings slide-out keyboards back to smartphones

Started by Redaktion, February 27, 2019, 23:25:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The F(x)tec Pro 1 is a modern take on the slide-out keyboard that was once so common on Android phones. While the physical keyboard is quite unique, the phone is running on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835, a two-year-old SoC. The F(x)tec Pro 1 is expected to launch in July for US $650, but pre-orders are open now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-F-x-tex-Pro-1-brings-slide-out-keyboards-back-to-smartphones.410929.0.html

Daniel Eriksson

Finally! I have been waiting 8 years for this industry to produce a phone I wanted to buy. Now it's on its way and I can hopefully replace my old Nokia E7. Will be getting this day one for sure!

Now, if it would only include a classic stylus enabling real productivity with precision input instead of an OS and app interfaces designed for clumsy fingers, it would be the best handheld device ever. I want a device to do work and be creative on, not for passively consuming endlessly scrolling social media...

It sounds like they will enable support for other OS:es than Android though, so perhaps much of that can come true if I can run a customized Linux-distribution on this. :D

S.Yu

Would be competitive at this price with 4000mah and a more decent second camera.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview