News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G7 Play Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, February 27, 2019, 18:39:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Motorola has released its G7 series and now it is time for us to test the Moto G7 Play, a budget smartphone that incorporates a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB of internal storage and a 5.7-inch IPS display. The G7 Plus scored highly in our recent review, but how it does its considerably cheaper sibling compare? Read on to find out how the Moto G7 Play performs in our tests and how it fares against other entry-level smartphones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G7-Play-Smartphone-Review.410828.0.html

Henk riksen

Nice phone,great review.
One thing:the review says that both cameras can record up to 1080p,but the back camera can record up to 4k if im correct.

MotoMoto

I appreciate the time you spent for the review, but you didn't include something important, and that makes the review completely useless. You really need to comment on the vibrator noise. I don't understand why none of the notebookcheck reviewers does it. Some phones (e.g., Motorola G5S) produce an extremely loud vibrator motor noise. This makes the phone 100% useless for people who jump from meeting to meeting at their job. Also, it is impossible for someone to check the noise of the vibrator at a shop, because the stores only demonstrate expensive models. I mean seriously, for the love of god. Add ONE sentence  regarding the vibrator noise in your reviews guys.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview