News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve V: Secret 24-hour flash sale now on

Started by Redaktion, February 21, 2019, 22:13:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A flash sale is now on for the Eve V, but only until 13:00 GMT tomorrow. The Eve V has been plagued with delays, but Eve Technology ensures that the Surface alternative is in stock and will ship in 2-4 working days.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-V-Secret-24-hour-flash-sale-now-on.410564.0.html

Elbundio

Hi Just got mine and I can see order is being processed already! Seems like a crazy deal!

Pyry

Really good deal!
Actually you can also ask for different keyboard layout by contacting their support (and they reply very fast). I got Nordic keyboard instead of  the standard US layout. Hope to get my device very soon!

dragonix

DO NOT BUY!!!!
The eve V is still plagued with keyboard, drivers, screen coating, and usb c problems.

Plus, they have NOT refunded any money until now.

if you have plenty of time to fix and get scammed. feel free to buy from that scammer

Digitalguy

I received the same offer a couple of days ago, it seems great, but there are too many issues with the Eve, as dragonix said. A used surface pro 2017 is a better deal at this price if you need a 2in1, plus much lighter (the eve is over 1.3kg with the keyboard, against slight over 1KG for the surface.

eveSuckzHard

Totally agree with dragonix. I ordered an eve last year in march after many excuses and 4 month, I decided to cancel my order. I am still waiting to get my money reimbursed... There are always answering quickly and friendly but only telling the same senseless ****. Don't do the same mistake I did.

evevSuck

BEWARE of scammer!!!!!

i am one of the dec 4 flash buyer.
HAVE NOT received my V and decided for refund and still HAVE NOT RECEIVED any refund or status of the refund.

EVE even censored and wipe out all the forums in order to give themselves a clean slate.
They will freeze any account who ask about refund.

Plus, according to the forum, the v is full of problems.... the most notable is the drivers and speaker and usb c.

try check reddit for more info!!

Gedenz

Got my V in summer and very happy with it everyday. Too bad I missed this deal would have gotten one for my wife!

Fethomas

eveVsuck and EveVsuckHard seriously you sound like trolls lol. Not a fan of 2-in-1s thou.

dragonix

Fethomas

it wont sound like a trolls if your money is being held hostage by scammer eve v for more than 1 year with no hope of getting it back.

Gedenz
you must be one of the indiegogo backer and have too much idle time to fix ur v with all the problems...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview