News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Details of the Intel 9th gen H-series CPUs emerge, Core i9-9980HK to be the flagship SKU

Started by Redaktion, February 18, 2019, 09:32:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An Intel export compliance metrics document has listed the new 9th gen H-series processors for laptops. These CPUs include the Core i5-9300H all the way till the Core i9-9980HK. The 9th gen H-series CPUs are not official yet and Intel has not provided many details apart from the boost clocks, L3 cache, and CTP values aimed at authorities and regulators to determine the capabilities of each chip. The 9th gen H-series processors are expected to be officially announced in Q2 this year and will feature in many gaming notebooks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Details-of-the-Intel-9th-gen-H-series-CPUs-emerge-Core-i9-9980HK-to-be-the-flagship-SKU.409696.0.html

Xajel

Some websites (like tomshardware) have been reporting that the i7's will be 6C12T CPU's not 8C/8T ones.

so which one to believe now ?

i5's: 4C8T
i7's: 6C12T
i9's: 8C16T

or
i5's: 4C8T
i7's: 8C8T
i9's: 8C16T

I'm leaning towards toms figures TBH.

mkdr

@Xajel I think Toms NoobWare is wrong about the 6C12T thing, because of the cache size. If it has 12MB, it is more likely it will have 8C, where the 8750H had 9MB. I wonder if the 9MB was a little bit too low for the 8750H though maybe.

Tanishq Hooda

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview