News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia L3 renders and specifications leaked

Started by Redaktion, February 15, 2019, 04:48:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Renders and specifications of the Sony Xperia L3 smartphone have been published online. Unsurprisingly, the details are underwhelming, although this is only an entry-level device from the Japanese manufacturer after all. It does seem that the latest entrant into the L range will at least exhibit a revised design language though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-L3-renders-and-specifications-leaked.407766.0.html

Razer sharp blade V7

Dunno bout you but it looks classy and stylish, very understated look.

Leonardo22

Yes it looks very solid from a design perspective (imo), even more so well made (possibly). In fact it looks so much similar to the xperia z5 and the xperia x which i had and i can say build quality was very commendable: it was robust, the gaps were tight and precise all over the phone while the metal back gave an excellent feeling to the touch. Overall the balance between forms and material as well the precision and the attention to the construction gave an excellent stability and perception of premium quality, for me much more significant than that of mid / high mid range phones  and some flagships currently on sale. I hope it can be something similar, despite it being only a budget phone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview