News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

UMIDIGI S3 Pro hits Indiegogo at US$269 with 48 MP Sony main camera

Started by Redaktion, February 12, 2019, 17:04:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Chinese brand UMIDIGI is back with the S3 Pro, a handset that sports a generous 6.3-inch display with waterdrop notch and a main camera setup that combines a 48 MP Sony camera with a 12 MP shooter for bokeh effects. Early Indiegogo backers can get this MediaTek Helio P70-driven phablet for just US$269 and shipments should begin next month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/UMIDIGI-S3-Pro-hits-Indiegogo-at-US-269-with-48-MP-Sony-main-camera.406776.0.html

Jerry Suppan

Yes, I have previously purchased the UmiDigi S2 Pro.  And yes, I am interested in this S3 Pro too.  It all depends though I total specs.  I do want 4K video record capability which UmiDigi's S2 Pro could not do, nor even their latest F1 can do.   I also want it to have wireless charging like the S2 Pro.

Alex Mobii

Never buy a UMIDIGI device! They lie about features; the quality of their products are awful and they never update the software. There are way more affordable phones at all of their product price-points from manufacturers with better reputation and product quality.

mortee

Umidigi offers new flagship phone for $269,99 (30% off of $385) for early backers on Indiegogo, later lists that perk for $299, then a week before launch it announces the starting price of $279.99 on AliExpress, essentially screwing prelaunch supporters. Please spread the news.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: mortee on March 15, 2019, 14:59:55
Umidigi offers new flagship phone for $269,99 (30% off of $385) for early backers on Indiegogo, later lists that perk for $299, then a week before launch it announces the starting price of $279.99 on AliExpress, essentially screwing prelaunch supporters. Please spread the news.
Woah, that's definitely shitty of them. I'll look into it.

justnatural

I have the S2 Pro and I was quite disappointed with the OS they enforced on it, which was a custom version of Android 7 that doesn't allow any custom launchers. This made the phone not as snappy as I would want for and ex-300$ phone, however I did assume the risk when preordering without knowing anything about it's OS.
Now here I am again ordering the S3 Pro for 258$ and hoping this company doesn't put this model to shame once more.At least now I know they will be shipping with Stock Android 9 so that fear's out of the way.
My only concern now is that the whole camera advertising might be very hyped-up and despite the capabilities of the hardware, they might do a very sloppy job at implementing the software, which could totally darken the experience for us users.
+ I think that missing Optical Image Stabilization will be a regrettably lacking feature for such a powerful camera-phone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview