News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

World of Tanks 1.4 brings wheeled vehicles to the game, starts a new World War

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2019, 16:24:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Unleashed upon Windows and macOS gamers earlier today, World of Tanks 1.4 brings a few wheeled vehicles to the French tech tree, a reworked map (Ghost Town), new tweaks to the Personal Missions, a few buffs to the Object 279 Early and Chimera special tanks, concurrent rendering support, and other changes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/World-of-Tanks-1-4-brings-wheeled-vehicles-to-the-game-starts-a-new-World-War.403191.0.html

Adam Kováč

What is wrong with the game: M44, leFH, T67, E25, IS3A, Type 5 Heavy, Type 4 Heavy, lt-432... Wg needs nerf them.

Joshua smith

They cannot Nerf Premium tanks but they can buff them see buddy the left will always be broken. It states in the EULA that premuim tanks that are bought in the shop cannot be nerfed. But they can touch "Event Tank vehicles" They can nerf those but not premuim tanks sold on the store. As for grindable in-game, yes they could nerf them but in the future gold shells will become just shells with high pen and low damage... So please wait patiently for the changes to come in the future.

itsmenotyou

WG just added a shiny new wheeled vehicles to distract players from the continual matchmaking problem.
Many years ago when I first started playing there were many blowouts (15-0, 15-1, 15-2) and they still happen today. Based on my analysis of my account they happen slightly more often.
I suspect they make more income with MM as is then if they corrected it.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: itsmenotyou on February 08, 2019, 20:26:29
WG just added a shiny new wheeled vehicles to distract players from the continual matchmaking problem.
Many years ago when I first started playing there were many blowouts (15-0, 15-1, 15-2) and they still happen today. Based on my analysis of my account they happen slightly more often.
I suspect they make more income with MM as is then if they corrected it.
Once, there were less hopeless battles. Now, no matter how much damage I deal, I find that it's usually pointless. If I would play 10 battles or just start the game and go have a tea 10 times, the victory/loss ratio would be about the same.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: Adam Kováč on February 06, 2019, 22:34:40
What is wrong with the game: M44, leFH, T67, E25, IS3A, Type 5 Heavy, Type 4 Heavy, lt-432... Wg needs nerf them.
At least you get to see more tanks in randoms. In Clan Wars, most teams play with 14 Type 5 Heavy + 1 Scout.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview