News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen NP930QAA (i7-8550U) Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, January 30, 2019, 06:25:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 13.3-inch Samsung Notebook 9 Pen focuses on three characteristics: weight, brightness, and S Pen support. The end result is a versatile convertible that's noticeably lighter than the competition and with a brighter display for improved outdoor visibility. The drawbacks, however, are hard to ignore and worth keeping in mind for anyone considering the $1300 flagship Samsung.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Notebook-9-Pen-NP930QAA-i7-8550U-Convertible-Review.401076.0.html

To clarify, the new Notebook 9 pen series with much improved battery life is already released and available.

This model is from last year and NOT the new 2019 model.

Digitalguy

Exactly, the new model is slightly heavier (1,12 kg) but has a 54wh battery. I am surprised notebookcheck reviewed this with a 1 year lag....

Koti

I am surprised how high the rating is considering the shortcomings of this machine.

Name one convertible laptop you know of that is under 1kg with a 500 nits screen that supports Wacom EMR stylus.

This may be expensive but is undoubtedly a one of a kind premium device.

For better battery life there is LG Gram 14 2-in-1 which I hope NBC soon gets to review.

xylas

@Koti, I have this machine and I can tell you that 85% is not a high score for this. It is excellent hardware and whatever small shortcomings*  are no where near as significant as what it does well.

The newer model is heavier and does not have great port selection, for me that makes it hard to say that it is an improvement.

(*6 hrs of battery life doing most tasks is still good and more than enough time to get between wall plugs)

Emory

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview