News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xperia XZ4 news: Compact model ditched, 3.5mm headphone jack missing

Started by Redaktion, January 13, 2019, 10:08:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Sony Xperia XZ4 is set to be released at MWC next month. The company's Vice President of Marketing, however, has alluded to the fact that the company may not launch an XZ4 Compact. Also, new information claims the XZ4 will not feature a 3.5mm headphone jack after all.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xperia-XZ4-news-Compact-model-ditched-3-5mm-heaphone-jack-missing.393921.0.html

anon

>:(

Bye bye sOny.
10 years of loyality gone
u killed headphone jack n compact line, no more sony phones for me

Digitalguy

Same here, was waiting for the small with headphone jack, will go with Samsung S10 lite

Patterson

Do not lose headphone jack. Its your edge to your long time users who own expensive Sony wired headphones. It also drives new users to your handsets for same reason.

Gus

Ommiting headphone jack....This is the worst move i can think of what sony do. Its like KFC stopped selling fried chicken

Mik

The only chance to survive for sony in the mobile market was to present an xz4 with a compact version available, a headphone jack and possibily a dedicated high res dac. If they show up at the MWC in Barcelona with a 21:9 smartphone, no compact version e no headphone jack sony will have to face a flop they will remember for a long ..long time.

XZ4 COMPACT is still rumor to launch within INDIA (as hinted, this should be the very last model)

HEADPHONE JACK, like past will be USB-C adapter. (another option, MY PREFERENCE, sony's Bluetooth headset like SBH54 & SBH56)

SONY SMARTPHONES for life. Flagship Compacts are still wanted.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview