News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Upcoming Aorus 15 laptop looks to be the full design refresh we've been waiting for

Started by Redaktion, January 07, 2019, 07:06:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Gigabyte calls it the "world's first AI gaming laptop with Microsoft Azure AI" that can collect usage data, pass it through the Azure cloud platform for analyzing, and then automatically tweak the laptop to optimize performance and battery life. The chassis itself promises dual fans, six heat pipes, and plenty of ventilation for its new GeForce RTX GPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Upcoming-Aorus-15-laptop-looks-to-be-the-full-design-refresh-we-ve-been-waiting-for.391581.0.html

George

With the RTX 2070 performing within 15% of the RTX 2080 in many benchmarks,  and the overclocking potential of this chasis,  the Aorus 15 may be the hidden gem among the current lineup of 15.6" laptops.
I predict that when this page is complete with a proper NotebookCheck review...we may find that the GTX 2070 in this laptop out performs the Max-Q version in the Aero 15.  Is 0.98" really the new thick?

Plamen

I'm so excited for this laptop. It does look like it's going to be a hidden gem.
For what I managed to find online it scores the same as 2080 Max-Q. Unfortunately there are no proper reviews online, only CES coverage.
So please @Notebookcheck, do an extensive review (like you always do).

Matt H

Anyone know when notebookcheck plans on reviewing this laptop?  Is it in the works? Please please pleaseeeee

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview