News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 (Core i5, 256 GB) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2019, 23:21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new Surface Laptop 2 from Microsoft is a slightly reworked version of the old model with an up-to-date processor. Overall, this creates a well-balanced package. We are particularly happy with the 3:2 screen. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has not improved connectivity.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Laptop-2-Core-i5-256-GB-Laptop-Review.390966.0.html

Jesse

If you are going to seal it, you'd better make it fanless.

Was the author paid by Microsoft?  What other competitor glues the case shut?  BTW, actual competitors to this laptop are the ones with the same cpu/ssd/ram guts for almost half the price.  HOWEVER, none of them offer this lovely screen in the wonderful 3:2 format.

Matte screens are what the people want.

Akul Sharma

I am confused whether 128gb version of surface laptop 2 has "SATA iii" or PCIe SSD. Please clear... If not PCIe how much speed difference it creates in everyday usage.
Thanks

gt

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 laptop that doesn't turn on.Dead.The company does anyone care.Microsoft said that do not fix it.What doing al the other.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview