News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Medion Erazer X6805 (Core i7-8750H, GTX 1060, FHD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2019, 14:56:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While gaming notebooks are becoming more expensive and many manufacturers are outperforming each other with new maximum prices, Medion continues to deliver well-priced laptops. Read on to find out how the Erazer X6805 performs against other budget gaming laptops.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Medion-Erazer-X6805-Core-i7-8750H-GTX-1060-FHD-Laptop-Review.390681.0.html

Catdown

Excellent review as always. The device has great internals for the price.

Personally can't recommend a 60 Hz device for 1400 euros in 2019.

If you're paying this much already - getting a 120 or 144 Hz for a little extra is more than worth it.

Jimolya

I was looking for a new gaming laptop to buy and this review convinced me to get this laptop. I managed to get the i7 version for around £1000 in the UK and for that price it is awesome. The build quality is superb. Love the clicky RGB mechanical keyboard! The fans do get a bit loud during gameplay but when doing simple tasks like browsing the web, the laptop turns silent. The only things I could suggest need improving is that the battery is a bit on the weak side and a higher screen refresh rate.

Jimolya

An update on my previous comment. While this was a good laptop after 3 weeks my left speaker began to fail. I exchanged it for a medion X7859 and that had heat and throttling issues(99degrees while playing overwatch) so I had to exchange that again for the i5 version of this laptop for £150 less as the i7 was no longer stocked by the retailer. Hopefully the speakers will stay fine on this one

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview