News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Huawei P30 Pro leak surfaces, corroborates quad rear camera setup rumors

Started by Redaktion, December 30, 2018, 09:40:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

More renders of the Huawei P30 Pro have surfaced, revealing its vertically stacked quad rear camera setup that is touted to be capable of 10x zoom, an industry first. The P30 Pro will likely be launched in Q2 2019 and will be powered by the company's top of the line SoC.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Huawei-P30-Pro-leak-surfaces-corroborates-quad-rear-camera-setup-rumors.387911.0.html

Eddie S

I can't wait for this phone to drop! The P20 Pro is still unmatched in low light. Also I don't know why every reviewer/tech blogger has to put down the Samsung Galaxy A9 Cameras. They're not the best but also not bad. Specially after 12/28/18 update. I will keep enjoying my P20 Pro for now as well as my girlfriend enjoys her A9.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Eddie S on December 30, 2018, 12:41:36
I can't wait for this phone to drop! The P20 Pro is still unmatched in low light. Also I don't know why every reviewer/tech blogger has to put down the Samsung Galaxy A9 Cameras. They're not the best but also not bad. Specially after 12/28/18 update. I will keep enjoying my P20 Pro for now as well as my girlfriend enjoys her A9.

Author here. The A9's cameras are fine but nowhere near what you'd expect from a device that has the "First quad-rear camera" title attached to its name. The last sensor is also pretty useless, haha.

The Mate 20 Pro takes better lowlight pictures, I believe. The Pixel 3 takes brighter ones too..

Happy holidays, mate!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview