News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Bethesda offers olive branch in the form of free games to Fallout 76 players

Started by Redaktion, December 25, 2018, 11:35:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fallout 76 has been lambasted by users and critics over its significant bugs and lack of playability at launch. Its developers, Bethesda, has attempted to make restitution for these shortcomings through an offer of free access to older Fallout titles on PC to all who logged into '76, regardless of platform.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Bethesda-offers-olive-branch-in-the-form-of-free-games-to-Fallout-76-players.386556.0.html

ARR

So, I need to buy a PC to play the free games? Stupid! Fix the game and stop taking advantage of your customers because you are greedy!

Guy

Ah yes. The original Fallouts made by the guys who did Fallout NV and are now doing The Outer Worlds.

Just get that and let Bethesda finish themselves off.

caretaker

Big whoop, fix the game, I have never had such a piece of c.ap , they rushed everything to get it out there to get their bucks and now try to buy people off with more cr.p. I'll have problems with buying anything off them in the future and I hope everyone else does also.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview