News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia XZ4 rumor roundup; render video wows with 21:9 display and triple rear cameras

Started by Redaktion, December 25, 2018, 09:57:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

TechConfigurations has uploaded a video on YouTube showing off impressive renders of the Sony Xperia XZ4 based on numerous alleged leaks and rumors. The smartphone's display is expected to offer a game-changing 21:9 aspect ratio, so not only will the device be tall and slender, it will also be able to play widescreen movies without any black bars at the top or bottom (letterboxing).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-XZ4-rumor-roundup-render-video-wows-with-21-9-display-and-triple-rear-cameras.386541.0.html

John H Banister

Things I'd like from a new Xperia that would get me to switch from the Xperia I have now are: 600MHz (Band 71), Daydream, OLED.  Things I'd like to keep are: Gorilla Glass, IP68, FingerPrint reader on the power button. It appears that this phone has the OLED, so that's a start.

Charlie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview