News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Galaxy A10 could be the first Samsung phone with an in-display fingerprint sensor

Started by Redaktion, December 24, 2018, 10:16:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's current generation Galaxy A sub-premium phones are obviously being used a testing bed for technology that will be seen on the next-gen S10 and Note 10 flagships. According to word on the grapevine, the company will debut its in-display fingerprint sensor on the upcoming Galaxy A10.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Galaxy-A10-could-be-the-first-Samsung-phone-with-an-in-display-fingerprint-sensor.386231.0.html

Leonardo22

Hi. I also doubt the usability of the in display fingerprint, should'nt it interfere more or less with touch input acknowledgement and get higher response time that translates on a little more edgy experience in real world? One tie you said you liked to install lots of roms, maybe it's really better to buy the hardware a given person likes the most and then to install a rom, or write his own rom, to give the exact experience you want.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Leonardo22 on December 25, 2018, 21:57:56
Hi. I also doubt the usability of the in display fingerprint, should'nt it interfere more or less with touch input acknowledgement and get higher response time that translates on a little more edgy experience in real world? One tie you said you liked to install lots of roms, maybe it's really better to buy the hardware a given person likes the most and then to install a rom, or write his own rom, to give the exact experience you want.

I much prefer traditional fingerprint readers, myself. More reliable, faster, and in my humble opinion, more convenient.

Well, I think you're underestimating software development a bit there. I used to port ROMs for private usage back in day and it could be frustrating as hell. I don't want to imagine how difficult compiling a ROM from scratch would be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview