News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi launches it's new lightweight 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air, a significantly cheaper MacBook Air alternative

Started by Redaktion, December 24, 2018, 10:16:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has launched its new budget, lightweight laptop, the 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air. The laptop manages to be lighter than the 12-inch MacBook Air and comes with a sub-US$600 price tag.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-launches-it-s-new-lightweight-12-5-inch-Mi-Notebook-Air-a-significantly-cheaper-MacBook-Air-alternative.386346.0.html

Random Dude

This is terrible writing. I read and grade a lot of papers for my job and this writing is akin to a 7th grade level. There's too many simple mistakes. The bad writing makes this difficult to read because the mistakes are so glaring.

Michael G

There is no 12 inch MacBook Air. The Air is only 13 inch model. There is a 12 inch fanless MacBook though. You have the wrong product name with a link to the wrong product.

Jazz dude

Quote from: Random Dude on December 24, 2018, 15:30:16
This is terrible writing. I read and grade a lot of papers for my job and this writing is akin to a 7th grade level. There's too many simple mistakes. The bad writing makes this difficult to read because the mistakes are so glaring.

I've seen the mistake of people using a noun possessive to form a contraction in place of a possessive pronoun all the time, so it's very normal to me; I still can understand of what they're trying to convey.
Perhaps, you can enlighten the writer by rewrite the article, so we can all admire your writing skills :-)

Reiba

Be careful with Xiaomi.
I had an older model, great design, working fine with regular Windows, but if there's any hardware issues, support will completely ignore you and not even acknowledge issues if it affects the whole model line.
Sold it and got an Asus instead.

Liana

I bought one in October 2018 . The laptop worked two months and was switched off completely.  I took it to the service and they exchange it with new one, as the failure was original and not because of me.
The new one I used 3 months and another problem appeared: laptop touchpad stopped to work. BTW, I noticed the problem after using the laptop one week. I took it to the store to return, unfortunately, this time they didn't agree to exchange it with a model of another brand, cause I will never trust this product and company anymore.
So my comment is the following: Xiaomi products are a completely failure. They surely failed trying to replicate  one of the most popular and qualified brands(Apple). Lying customers and selling them a product with such a poor quality and with a high price compared to other laptops, is an awful step. I am so disappointed and I regret that I bought Xiaomi product. And I hope I can tell as many people as possible about the awful quality of Xiaomi products preventing them falling into the trap like me.
They should Just stop lying people!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview