News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Windows 10 19H1 adds kaomoji support to hotkeys

Started by Redaktion, December 20, 2018, 20:25:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The current Windows Insider Preview build (or Windows 10 19H1) has been updated to include support for the 'shruggie' and other emojis of its types in the OS' hotkeys. This may finally bring a welcome end to workarounds with keyboard shortcuts and so on. 19H1 should be available in early 2019.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Windows-10-19H1-adds-kaomoji-support-to-hotkeys.384961.0.html

Gary

Seriously !

Is this best Microsoft can do... I know they have been dumbing down software for years but is this all we can look forward too.. emoji's?

How about removing bugs... not adding emoji's

PS speaking of bugs,, Notebookcheck please get rid of the stupid CAPTCHA  verification system you use..  the pictures are so small and the subject so vague,  positive selection is very hit or miss  often going around in endless loops... for example.. traffic lights... does that include the pole supporting them?  Shopfronts... does that mean only at street level?  And thats on top of the small blurry images that it uses....

dustojnikhummer

I think you don't understand how the development of an OS works. A lot of teams working on a lot of different things. Is Kaomoji unnecessary? Sure, but I can recall moments when I was googling them in hurry. Having them on a touch keyboard will be useful, at least sometimes to some users.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview