News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia XZ4 Compact also in the works: new leak

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2018, 13:06:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak suggests that a Compact variant may launch alongside the Sony Xperia XZ4. However, if this pans out, it could be a slightly disappointing release, especially next to the full-size version. The phone portrayed in the rumors has a distinctly outmoded display design, a single rear camera and a design that does not vary much from previous years.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-XZ4-Compact-also-in-the-works-new-leak.376191.0.html

S.Yu

The only reason for this should be that Sony can't find a thin bezel display(CoP) at this size, but then at least they could remove the top bezel and go the original Sharp route.

BobWellington

I'm going to hang onto my XZ1 Compact as long as I can since the newer Compacts are larger/getting larger and don't have headphone jacks. I wish Sony could get it together when it comes to the Compact line. They have a hard enough time selling phones already, why take features out like the headphone jack?

mike kerschen

For me the last compact is the xz1 with max 129mm the xz4 compact with 139mm is not a compact phone larger display ok but not a larger phone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview