News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First pictures of the NVIDIA RTX Titan teased by YouTubers and influencers

Started by Redaktion, December 02, 2018, 10:34:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Several influencers and YouTube personalities were seen teasing the NVIDIA RTX Titan GPUs. We're not sure what the new Titan card will be officially called as but from the pictures posted, we see a blue TITAN logo, two 8-pin power connectors, and an NVLink connector. The card seems to be sporting a golden shroud similar to the earlier Titan V card and is expected to feature a full Turing TU102 GPU with 4,608 CUDA Cores.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-pictures-of-the-NVIDIA-RTX-Titan-teased-by-YouTubers-and-influencers.373406.0.html

Obonga

I've nothing against gay folks, by hearing about this Linus guy and other "influencers" makes me throw up in my mouth.  :-\ :-\
In other words, if they (all) would just VR-fidget-spin themselves into oblivion, I would gladly wake up to a pre-2013, Twitch-free world, and smell the flowers.

frankus

Quote from: Obonga on December 02, 2018, 14:45:26
I've nothing against gay folks, by hearing about this Linus guy and other "influencers" makes me throw up in my mouth.  :-\ :-\
In other words, if they (all) would just VR-fidget-spin themselves into oblivion, I would gladly wake up to a pre-2013, Twitch-free world, and smell the flowers.

You seem like a terrible person.

Bernie_Games

Quote from: frankus on December 02, 2018, 22:24:37
Quote from: Obonga on December 02, 2018, 14:45:26

You seem like a terrible person.

Agreed. What is this guys problem.  Wow.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview