News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

There have been multiple reports of bootlooping LG G7 ThinQ units

Started by Redaktion, December 02, 2018, 07:51:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Bootloops may as well be LG's calling card at this point, as the company has a long line of devices that have displayed that behavior at certain points. The G7 ThinQ may join that erudite list if recent reports are anything to go by, but it would appear that it mostly isn't even LG's fault this time out.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/There-have-been-multiple-reports-of-bootlooping-LG-G7-ThinQ-units.373521.0.html

Nic R

Loved my lg v10 until it bootlooped LG fixed it and 3 weeks later it happened again. On the LG V40 now and no issues so far

Marilyn

That has happened to me with the LGG4 and LGG5. Different problems with my LGG7 Thin Q (from Sprint). Since the daylight savings time change, it has spontaneously switched back an hour 3 times ( e.g
8:15 instead of 9:15). Also,  a lot of times when I open my emails in combined view, some of them are blank. I have to reset the combo view a couple of times before the email content appears. Not happy with this phone 

Terence Jones

Barrington

LG I hav a g4 it hav that same problem waste my money nw the G7 hav that same issue

Kallely

I also got into an infinite loop situation with G7, but little different than this bootlooping. After I restart and unlock, phone will automatically lock itself in about 2-3 seconds, and can't get any further. Once I recognized the behavior, quickly got to the base reset option and the hard rest fixed it. I had restored the G7 from a Galaxy earlier and that seems to have caused the issue. But it has been running just fine since, a happy camper at this point.

xXx

Why i'm not surprised? G4 here. Why everything that LG touches ends broken? I wanted Mate20Pro and then we saw LG's #gluegate #hulckscreen story ...  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview