News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked slides reveal AMD X570 chipset's launch at Computex 2019 and hint at new Intel 9th Gen Core 'KF' variants

Started by Redaktion, December 01, 2018, 15:06:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A slide from Gigabyte's internal presentation has leaked and it shows that the AMD X570 chipset will be launching at next year's Computex. The X570 chipset will support the Ryzen 3 CPUs and also bring support for PCI Express Gen 4. The presentation also indicated information about Intel's next HEDT CPU, Glacier Falls, and new Intel chipsets — the B365 and H310C. It also mentions 'KF' variants of the 9th gen CPUs such as the Core i9-9900KF, Core i7-9700KF, and a few non-K variants such as the Core i5-9400F and the Core i3-8100F.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-slides-reveal-AMD-X570-chipset-s-launch-at-Computex-2019-and-hint-at-new-Intel-9th-Gen-Core-KF-variants.373411.0.html

Sukhoi

If there is no iGPU, I's assume they would be called DK since the D series chips have had reduced or absent graphics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview