News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Samsung Galaxy S10 could feature a mind-boggling 12 GB of RAM and 1 TB of storage

Started by Redaktion, November 29, 2018, 06:20:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to word on the grapevine, the Samsung Galaxy S10 could feature up to 12 GB of RAM and 1 TB of storage, both of which have never been seen before on a smartphone. It's unknown what model of the device will boast of such firepower, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Galaxy-S10-could-feature-a-mind-boggling-12-GB-of-RAM-and-1-TB-of-storage.370071.0.html

fasddsadasdas

Samsung has everything it needs to do this. They make DRAM chip, they make NAND chips, they make camera sensors, displays, SoCs, batteries, they have the factories, everything is vertically integrated for them. They probably want to go all in and smash competition.

valuxin

I guess, that S10 will be the first phone on the market to implement 8K video recording. That's why 12Gb of RAM and 1Tb of storage.

S.Yu

I think they're really saving this for the Dex users, otherwise Adobe should be optimizing app behavior allowing for more RAM use, it would still speed up many operations.

Kanas

Well, I think that the 12 GB ram is BS, this "leaks" about the 12 GB are months old, maybe the 1 TB space is more accurate but not the 12 GB.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview