News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fallout 76 Notebook and Desktop Benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, November 20, 2018, 13:52:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fallout 76 has been received poorly by critics and players. Bugs, missing NPCs, weak story; the list of shortcomings is seemingly endless. Unfortunately, the game engine will not win many plaudits either, as we will discuss in our benchmark article.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fallout-76-Notebook-and-Desktop-Benchmarks.364286.0.html

Random dude

Is this a joke? Gtx 1060, 1070 & 1080 are getting the same fps at all graphics preset and resolutions? What is this? The author must be drunk!  :o

Random dude

Quote from: Random dude on November 21, 2018, 05:36:12
Is this a joke? Gtx 1060, 1070 & 1080 are getting the same fps at all graphics preset and resolutions? What is this? The author must be drunk!  :o
Oops! I scrolled straight to the end for results. Didn't read the para where you mentioned that that the screen was capped at 60hz. Okay I got it now.

John Clogger

Ambrose Bierce

Wow! Thanks for this great comparison. I'm planning on buying a Razer 13 (2019) just to play Fallout 76 for 10 days while traveling. Yeah I could afford their more expensive 15" laptops with superior GPUs, but the wee NVIDIA GeForce MX150 looks like it will meet my needs. FYI, I play on a 35" Predator monitor at home, so the Razer screen size will be an adjustment.
Thanks again for a great article.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview