News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

We compare the Dell XPS 15 9570 Core i5, Core i7, and Core i9. Which is the better buy?

Started by Redaktion, November 14, 2018, 02:58:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Core i9-8950HK is faster than the Core i7-8750H configuration, but how much faster is it when compared to the Core i5-8300H? Our direct benchmark comparisons show the Core i7 configuration performing closer than we initially anticipated to the pricier Core i9 option.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/We-compare-the-Dell-XPS-15-9570-Core-i5-Core-i7-and-Core-i9-Which-is-the-better-buy.361486.0.html

Siva

Hi NBC,

Thank you for this detailed review.
Please kindly add battery life comparison between these models as well. Will be very helpful.

Leonardo Visentin

Maybe undervolting (if possible) i9 specced XPS may widen gap between i7 variant? It's unfortunate you tested only the 8750h version, or that you compare every single top notebook with XPS with and without undervolting and not undervolt those other laptops too, to see whether they are capable to manage heat and throttling better.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview