News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor 8X Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, November 07, 2018, 11:19:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Honor 8X offers a large 6.5-inch display, extravagant looks as well as a good mid-range configuration. Find out how the new mid-range processor Kirin 710 can handle everyday tasks in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-8X-Smartphone-Review.357301.0.html

Wojciech Mazurkiewicz

Pleas, oh please, is there any body out there still in need of something like bazeless phone with 3.5-4" screen with decent specification?
I beleieve there are some more users like me, that really don't need that 5-6" sreens, and would happily exchange tchem for better portability...

fasddsadasdas

I agree. They are pushing too high the screen size. Nobody wants to carry a big slab of glass inside their pocket. Perfect phone would be 16:9 aspect ratio, 5.2 inch and no bezels. Something in the range of LG G2, but with latest hardware.

Suzan Jones

In the review, you indicate that there were 'some minor hiccups and lags during multi-tasking'.

Considering you tested the 4 GB RAM version, do you think 6 GB RAM version, which is also availabe, will translate into no-hiccup or no-lag performance in everyday, nondemanding usage?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview