News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 6T Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, October 31, 2018, 15:45:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

OnePlus has announced its latest flagship killer, which is subtly different from its predecessor that we reviewed back in August. Notably, the 6T has a larger display thanks to its smaller notch but it drops the headphone jack. OnePlus has carried over the same cameras from the 6 and has kept pricing broadly the same, although the base model is now $20 more expensive. That additional outlay gets you double the storage though, so it is not just an arbitrary price rise. Find out in our detailed live review whether the OnePlus 6T is as much of a bargain as its predecessors were.

Initial battery tests, display tests, benchmarks, temperature tests, and insights into both updated software and the in-screen fingerprint sensor added.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-6T-Smartphone-Review.354071.0.html

Tomm

So, did OnePlus release update for your OP6T model yet? What about network tests?

Florian Schmitt

Quote from: Tomm on November 02, 2018, 22:44:36
So, did OnePlus release update for your OP6T model yet? What about network tests?
Hi Tomm,
yes, there was an update, but still no better WiFi. As the launch is still a day away, we are waiting for the final launch update.

Best

Sliderpro

Oh, so you DIDN'T put OP6T into "high performance mode" for battery testing, like you did with Huawei Mate 20 Pro before? So unconsistent!

Tomm

Update 9.0.5 out now on release day for markets, what about now networking, still same?

Tomm

Alright, since yesterday had OP6T in my hands, and I must say there is something wrong with your test OP6T networking, as mine is working much faster compared to my older OP6 WiFi, tested with router + sharing OP6T connection via hotspot, either of them were much stable compared to OP6.

And yes has 9.0.5 firmware.

Florian Schmitt

Hi Tomm,

we did an update a while ago. There was a problem with the devices network cache, so we had to reset the connection and then it worked better.

Best

Quote from: Tomm on November 09, 2018, 09:18:30
Alright, since yesterday had OP6T in my hands, and I must say there is something wrong with your test OP6T networking, as mine is working much faster compared to my older OP6 WiFi, tested with router + sharing OP6T connection via hotspot, either of them were much stable compared to OP6.

And yes has 9.0.5 firmware.

Tomm

Now there is again new firmware update with WLAN fix, could try again?

Tomm

Yet another fix for WiFi came out today, 9.0.10

It should be okay now, your review is outdated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview