News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

DxOMark: The LG G7 ThinQ fails to get a top 10 score

Started by Redaktion, October 19, 2018, 14:57:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although this premium flagship sports quite a few attractive features, including a dual camera setup with OIS and specs that look great in theory, it failed to score more than 83 DxOMark points. Although the test has shown that the G7 ThinQ's cameras provide vivid colors and good exposure, the zoom and bokeh areas place it well behind its competitors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/DxOMark-The-LG-G7-ThinQ-fails-to-get-a-top-10-score.339621.0.html

beops

Yes, this seems quite correct. I'm a bit disappointed in the rendering of details and colors, which are smudged out and oversaturated respectively.

vrvly

Quality compared to competition went down from G4, be it resolution, sensor size or poor processing, they did fail in everything. Well almost, if you take camera UI and audio recording(in loud environments), you still got something unique(among all flagships). Not that its enough to compensate. If I want best stills I would choose from xz2premium or oppo Find X. Regardless of points by some site, those are top performance beasts for simple stills.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview