News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The LG V40 ThinQ now up for pre-order in the US

Started by Redaktion, October 15, 2018, 22:57:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The massive 6.4-inch, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845-powered LG V40 ThinQ that features a tri-camera setup on the back and a dual selfie shooter is now up for pre-order in the US for prices that start at US$899.70 (US Cellular) and go up to US$979.99 (Verizon Wireless), but various installment plans are also available.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-LG-V40-ThinQ-now-up-for-pre-order-in-the-US.338518.0.html

Mike Cook

I actually pre-ordered my V40 online with Verizon last week, Moroccan Blue, $200 off. LG is also including a SanDisk Ultra 256 GB SD card and DJ Osmo Mobile 2 Gimbal if you order by the 17th of October.

Mike Cook

It will be delivered by the 18th, the $200 off comes in 24 monthly credits of $8.33.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: Mike Cook on October 16, 2018, 06:35:11
I actually pre-ordered my V40 online with Verizon last week, Moroccan Blue, $200 off. LG is also including a SanDisk Ultra 256 GB SD card and DJ Osmo Mobile 2 Gimbal if you order by the 17th of October.
That DJ Osmo Mobile 2 Gimbal looks like an awesome addition to the package and that microSD card should shut the moths of those complaining about 64 GB being not enough. I'd definitely go with that deal as well, especially since they have the blue color!

SonnyCrocket84

Quote from: Codrut Nistor on October 16, 2018, 10:23:34
Quote from: Mike Cook on October 16, 2018, 06:35:11
That DJ Osmo Mobile 2 Gimbal looks like an awesome addition to the package and that microSD card should shut the moths of those complaining about 64 GB being not enough. I'd definitely go with that deal as well, especially since they have the blue color!

Definitely a great deal, especially that Gimbal, those aren't cheap! I agree, with 64 GB onboard and a 256 GB SD card, I'll have plenty of room!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview