News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Opera 56 now available with multiple improvements

Started by Redaktion, September 26, 2018, 20:27:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The latest version of the Opera browser is now available as "the best browser for multitaskers" and its list of changes includes volume control for the video pop-out player, a page zoom indicator in the address and search bar, an easier way to report bugs, and more. Opera 56 is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Opera-56-now-available-with-multiple-improvements.335338.0.html

Kalev74357

To me, it's like advertising a dead horse. I have used opera from the nineties and for me as many others, it died after v12, when it sold out to google. Ever since, i have been using Vivaldi, a product that was made by angry opera developers. Most feature rich browser for power users

Codrut Nistor

I am one of those who stopped using it after v12 as well. However, even with the Chrome engine, now I am starting to enjoy using it again. Vivaldi is higher ranked in my desktop browser usage pattern as well. ;) At last, if you are looking for "most feature rich browser" you definitely need to try Maxthon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview