News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 explodes inside woman's purse in New York

Started by Redaktion, September 16, 2018, 15:52:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Note 7 was recalled two years ago for a default that made the devices go up in flames. The new Note 9 may be set to follow the path its predecessor made, though, as a woman in New York has filed a case against Samsung, claiming her new Note 9 exploded in her purse.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-9-explodes-inside-woman-s-purse-in-New-York.332222.0.html

Joshua Jenkins

Um exploded? Dont use words that didnt happen. There wasn't even any flames. Just smoke. This is why people dont trust the media. EXAGGERATION  >:(

Ghad

Tony

I own the original note 7 and has not exploded yet even though there were countless note 7 explosion.

I own all the note series and not have had 1 explode or catch fire. I currently am using 2 note 9. Personal and business which i extensively use theyve gotten a little warm but never smoked.

I think this lady isnt doing so well as a real estate agent and just looking for a quick payday.

Devon Smelker

"The device supposedly didn't stop burning until a helpful passerby dunked it inside a bucket of water."

That's not how a lithium based fire works, water would make it worse.

ljef sdflikjj

LOL you do know pouring water on a lithium battery doesnt work right and only makes things worse. This is a bullshit article with no intelligence on batteries.

John Ebanks

In today's world of over abundance cell phone cameras no image of the alleged "note 9 burning phone" not even a fake image, It is just a load of horse crap.

Plays_Well_With_Others

The actual complaint is posted on Scribd.  It was a Verizon model; there were two witnesses; at first, the burning phone was picked up by a piece of cloth; then, it was dropped into a water bucket.  The NY Post's report is inaccurate.

Randy

Where is the photo of her burnt purse and contents. Plus her burnt fingers along with a medical report.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview