News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

It's official: OnePlus 6T will ditch the headphone jack

Started by Redaktion, September 14, 2018, 00:03:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Carl Pei, the OnePlus CEO, confirmed the fact that his company's upcoming late-year flagship refresh will not feature a headphone jack in an interview with TechRadar. Pei claimed that user feedback had contributed to this decision. Accordingly, OnePlus' next branded headphones will have a USB type C connector.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/It-s-official-OnePlus-6T-will-ditch-the-headphone-jack.331554.0.html

heffeque

Who the heck are these people asking? I think that it's just an excuse. From my point of view, I'd avoid buying a phone that doesn't have a headphone jack.

S.Yu

Quote from: heffeque on September 14, 2018, 09:21:28
Who the heck are these people asking? I think that it's just an excuse. From my point of view, I'd avoid buying a phone that doesn't have a headphone jack.
Completely agree, there's no tangible "benefit" of this to the user.

Nyasha

I'd like to know how this will "benefit" users? Will it make the next phone cheaper? If not then that's complete and utter bs.

olee22

I have a OnePlus6, and I use the headphone jack all the time.

In fact, one of the reasons to buy the OnePlus6 was that it had a headphone jack, while many other alternatives, didn't.

Congratulations, now one can buy a 50 Euro usb-c - audio splitter dongle, just to listen to music, make phone calls, etc. while charging, or carry around another myriad of dongles, prone to be lost.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview