News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sharp B10 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, September 05, 2018, 16:30:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

At 299 Euros (~$345), the Sharp B10 is at the classic price level of a mid-range device. However, at that price the equipment is not that good, so did the newcomer to the Western smartphone market miscalculate here?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sharp-B10-Smartphone-Review.328786.0.html

Kay

Hi,
Can you check the price again? I bought the Aquos B10 online about a month ago for USD 89.99 on banggood.com.

Thanks.

EMMANUEL FROM Lokoja

Sharp B10 is a nice phone product.what was described was true.
Yes is 3GB RAM AND THE ROM IS 32.the battery is 4000mah
the phone is confirmed origin.i think it produced in japan not untill i saw at the back of the phone it was produced in china.
A battery of 4000mah can use 2days with browing and without browsing it can spend 3days.cause a battery of 5000mah can spend 4days or 5days.
The phone is fast,less heat,clean,sharp,it charge fast,with two hours charging the phone is done.
SHARP B10 is a good food.

Airborn

;D I have a this phone and it's great. This review is too picky. Got it for 80 eur yooo

Abhishek Shrestha

Don't know where you bought this phone for 300 euros. It costs 100 euros, and for that price, it is a really nice phone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview