News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI P65 Creator is the business-oriented version of the GS65 we've been waiting for

Started by Redaktion, August 31, 2018, 02:02:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ever wonder what the GS65 could look like in white? The gaming laptop will be getting a new coat of paint with tons of free editing software to attract business users and editors alike. The rest of the chassis is the familiar MSI gaming laptop we've come to know.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-P65-Creator-is-the-business-oriented-version-of-the-GS65-we-ve-been-waiting-for.326592.0.html

S.Yu

Pretty refreshing look! Would be very tempted if they'd gone an inch further and replaced the gaming logo with the regular logo too. As it is, a competitive pricing would have to tempt me from a Blade instead.

C.Poo

Hope the white color could be as beautiful as I expect when I see the machine in the shop. BTW....is there SD card reader on P65? Is it a UHS-II one?

gc

Looks quite nice, new, a clean professional look.

Does it comes with recommendations on how to clean all those lint- and dust-catching tiny holes?  Wiping with a cloth will wipe dust (pollen, dandruff, crumbs, etc.) into the holes.  Vacuuming or blowing risks damaging electronics with static electricity.   Maybe take it apart and run the cover pieces through a dishwasher? /s

Why is there no gap between the 'enter' key and the '\' key?
Gaps help you feel when you're typing close to the edge of a key, so you can adjust next time without looking.  But if you're close to this edge, you'll mistype an extra '\' or mistakenly hit 'enter'.  (If the 'enter' key initiates a dialog or form action, it could be time-consuming to recover, undo the action, and re-enter the dialog or form.)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview