News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell is refreshing its entire Inspiron 7000 family with new designs and Intel Whiskey Lake

Started by Redaktion, August 29, 2018, 07:12:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 13-inch Inspiron 13 7386, 15-inch Inspiron 15 7586, and Inspiron 17 7786 convertible notebooks will all carry similar CPU Core i5-8265U and i7-8565U options when they launch in early October. Their announcements supplement the reveal of Intel Whiskey Lake at this year's IFA.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-is-refreshing-its-entire-Inspiron-7000-family-with-new-designs-and-Intel-Whiskey-Lake.323816.0.html

Seff

Will Dell refresh the Ryzen versions of this laptop to match the new quality hardware as the intel ones?

Allen.Ngo

Hello,

Good question! Dell says Ryzen variants are indeed planned for the new Inspiron series, but they are only showing off the Intel configurations for now to align with the Whiskey Lake/Amber Lake announcements at IFA. AMD options are TBD and will have to wait until later.

Nur

Hi who is the best new hp envy x360 15 low i5 mx150 or new dell inspiron 15 i5 intel uhd620 please answer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview