News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Two years after launch, the LG V20 receives its first major OS update

Started by Redaktion, August 26, 2018, 14:15:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The LG V20, G6, and Q6 are finally receiving their Oreo updates. It's only taken the V20 two years to receive its first major update, so LG must be applauded. And yes, that is, indeed, sarcasm.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Two-years-after-launch-the-LG-V20-receives-its-first-major-OS-update.324226.0.html

Eddy Branes

This update is a complete disaster on the V20...the numbers notification doesn't work on the messages icon at the bottom of my wife's phone.

Also the apps button has completely disappeared and ALL her app icons have been vomited all over her various screens in no particular order!

Don't even know where to to start to try and fix this mess

Michael J Natale

Received software update for at&t LG V20 on Friday at 12 noon, started the update and got to 12 % then it stopped, now it has disappeared. Stuck on 7.0. my 1st and last leg phone

Joe

My phone is the best of the last 4 phones I've had ( 3 samsungs and 1 iphone). After the update it's even faster than before. Had to reload 2 apps. It was a good phone then now it's a superphone.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Eddy Branes on August 26, 2018, 20:56:29
This update is a complete disaster on the V20...the numbers notification doesn't work on the messages icon at the bottom of my wife's phone.

Also the apps button has completely disappeared and ALL her app icons have been vomited all over her various screens in no particular order!

Don't even know where to to start to try and fix this mess

What carrier?

BrentWood

Settings>display >home screen >select home> home and app drawer should put it back like it was.

pada

I think it's better except for the fact that I don't get the number notifications on the icons. Can't figure it out. Also don't really like the home and back button disappearing at the bottom of the screen. Have to tap on screen to get it back and it causes you to open up stuff in app at times.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview