News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The UMIDIGI Z2 and Z2 Pro are here for fans of flagship-maiming specs (and notches)

Started by Redaktion, August 25, 2018, 17:09:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The UMIDIGI Z2 line has jumped into a ring increasingly full of phones with features associated with more well-known names such as the Huawei P20/P20 Pro. These new phones is powered by an octa-core processor, has dual cameras and a dual SIM slot, both of which have 4G/LTE. It also has a notch and color-shifting variants.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-UMIDIGI-Z2-and-Z2-Pro-are-here-for-fans-of-flagship-maiming-specs-and-notches.324562.0.html

M Jimenez

I had a LG G5 that I bought new from T-Mobile on may 2016... great phone but as of today, does not support the band frequencies of T-Mobile in my area.  I can not afford any of the flagships in the market!! After the hurricane my budget has suffered but at the same time I needed a reliable phone, so I got a Z2 and could not be happier... Crisp call, all band frequencies working.  It is a great phone, Beautifull and fast. The photos I took are fine!!! For me this is my Flagship!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview