News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Qualcomm Snapdragon 660-powered Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet is now available for purchase

Started by Redaktion, August 24, 2018, 19:14:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The international version of the 8-inch Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet with 4 GB of memory and 64 GB internal storage can be acquired for less than US$240 via GearBest by those in a hurry. Those who can live without LTE and with lower specs should be able to grab the 3 GB RAM/32 GB storage WiFi version for around US$170, but the price depends a lot on the retailer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Qualcomm-Snapdragon-660-powered-Xiaomi-Mi-Pad-4-tablet-is-now-available-for-purchase.324278.0.html

heffeque

Ari

Why extinct? I been looking for the right tablet to replace my laptop. And i think this one is a good alternative.

Fuck Xiaomi

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: f*** Xiaomi on August 26, 2018, 20:30:19
Mipad had failed me once. I'll never buy this crap brand anymore.
How did it fail you? Tell us the entire story, don't keep us hanging!

Quote from: Ari on August 26, 2018, 03:55:52
Why extinct? I been looking for the right tablet to replace my laptop. And i think this one is a good alternative.

Can you really replace a laptop with a tablet? Sure, if you only use the lappie to watch videos and write short messages here and there, maybe. Other than that... I think you were a bit ironic. Were you?

@heffeque: No idea, but we could ask Xiaomi and maybe we get an answer. Hang on in there!

@Yurii: It might be an inaccurate description, but not a fake product. There are quite a few of them listed on GearBest, and I am sure you can find them on Banggood, GeekBuying, and other sites like these.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview