News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Lenovo Yoga C930 Convertible: Manufacturer leaks spec-sheet ahead of official annoucement

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2018, 13:20:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Somebody was apparently too hasty: The data-sheet of the Lenovo's upcoming convertible flagship for consumers is already online on Lenovo's own site – despite the fact that the Lenovo Yoga C930 has not been announced yet.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Lenovo-Yoga-C930-Convertible-Manufacturer-leaks-spec-sheet-ahead-of-official-annoucement.324106.0.html

A.

Let me see if I get this: we are all waiting for the new devices with Whiskey Lake and Amber Lake, and Lenovo launches a Coffee Lake powered machine? Wow, such smart, very success!

Josh

Anybody else notice that in the PSREF Reference screenshot at bottom of article, it still shows the C930 having a "360[degree] watchband hinge" under the "multi-mode" header?  Seems to fly opposite of the picture and report of changing the hinge style. 

AbsolutelyHaram

danielee0707

Quote from: A. on August 22, 2018, 15:40:50
Let me see if I get this: we are all waiting for the new devices with Whiskey Lake and Amber Lake, and Lenovo launches a Coffee Lake powered machine? Wow, such smart, very success!
That probably means Intel won't announce whiskey lake before IFA. Lenovo may update their yoga lines when new cpu gets released, at least I hope.

Faelodriss

- Yoga 910: 78 Wh
- Yoga 920: 70 Wh
- Yoga C930: 60 Wh

Battery gets smaller every year while there is no reduction in weight and prices only aim higher. Still soldering RAM, horrible keyboard and I/O, no improvement on screen specs, and zero compelling 2-in-1 innovations.

Speakers are a gimmick that will sound painfullyworse than Macbooks' or any $50 portable speakers therefore nobody will ever use.

Lenovo cut costs on their flagship 700 line and now this. How incredibly disappointing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview