News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Next generation Asus Zephyrus S GX531 will be even thinner than the Razer Blade 15

Started by Redaktion, August 16, 2018, 15:50:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new "thinnest gaming laptop in the world" is just 15.75 mm thick at its thickest point to be even thinner than last year's ROG GX501. The GX531 introduces narrow bezels and 144 Hz displays to the Zephyrus family with plenty of changes both internal and external. Expect a worldwide launch as early as September.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Next-generation-Asus-Zephyrus-S-GX531-will-be-even-thinner-than-the-Razer-Blade-15.322980.0.html

joeee

Too bad they insist on using these gaudy logos on their gaming devices. Can't we just have a gaming machine that looks sleek and without all the "look at me, I'm a gamer bros!" add-ons?  I mean, I assume most people who can afford these are adults anyways....

Owen

Well, Taiwanese manufacturers are surely living in the past, at least in the appearance department.  Who wants a sleek laptop that says "hey, look i am a gaming laptop"? A XPS 15 look would be great. Xiaomi and Lenovo are making gaming laptops with muted looks, Chinese firms are catching up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview