News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

No more updates for the XPS 15 9570 this year, 17-inch XPS might be in the cards, reveals Frank Azor

Started by Redaktion, August 11, 2018, 01:28:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Those who had any hopes of being able to acquire the Dell XPS 15 9570 updated with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 11 graphics before the end of the year should change their shopping plans because Frank Azor has just confirmed that this machine will not receive any hardware refresh in Q4.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/No-more-updates-for-the-XPS-15-9570-this-year-17-inch-XPS-might-be-in-the-cards-reveals-Frank-Azor.321416.0.html

XPS15REVIEWWHEN

Murhaf

I think 17-inch XPS laptop with thin bezels would be so amazing and would make more room form more powerful components with much less thermal limitations, so exited to see it real.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: XPS15REVIEWWHEN on August 11, 2018, 09:46:16
OKAY WHO CARES WHEN YOU STILL HAVENT POSTED THE XPS 15 REVIEW.

WHENNNN
Here you go: https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-15-2018-9570-8300H-GTX-1050-97Wh-Laptop-Review.308420.0.html

roy

I've been hoping and waiting for a 17-inch XPS for several years now, ever since the XPS line came out.  I've been buying Acer's V17 Nitros and Lenovo P71 for now, but their thick bezels made them look instantly outdated the moment I bought them.  My dream 17-inch XPS is with Nvidia with top CUDA score and >= 8GB.  RAM must be >= 32GB.

Toruss

The whole market needs a high-end 17" in the midst of competition. I would love to buy an LG Gram 17 - U CPU, no dedicated graphics, light, long battery life, durable, repairable, and not too overpriced.
XPS 17 sound great too and hope it also offers an affordable i5 and iGPU combo and have just as long battery life as the 15.

XPS15WHEN

Codrut Nistor

Relax. The i5 model is not "trash" by any means. The review of the i7 XPS 15 should arrive soon as well. Hang on, I'll come with a more accurate date in a few days.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview