News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia 3.1 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, August 03, 2018, 01:16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Round two for the Nokia 3, which has been revised both in terms of looks as well as internal hardware. For less than $160 you get a decently equipped Android One smartphone made by HMD Global. Find out what we think in our extensive review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-3-1-Smartphone-Review.320236.0.html

senzen

Which version are you reviewing? The ta-1049 sold in the US does not have NFC. I will get this phone in about a week, seemed like a sensible option. I've had NFC in a Nexus 4 and Blackberry Passport, never ever used it. The  finger sensor would have been nice, not a deal breaker to me.

Leonardo22

Hi. I don't understand how there's such a difference in everyday use regarding browsing performance between moto g6 play and nokia 3.1. In the moto test the reviewer writes that browsing is "very fast and snappy", here the browsing speed is described as "very poor". Now the problem is that the difference between this device and the moto goes from 1% to 3% considering all the web browser scores, therefore almost unperceivable. I can understand that one phone can be more enjoyable than another because of some sort of optimizations that make it possible to have more fluid frame rates but speaking of web browsing speeds the difference should be closely related to benchmark scores and they are the almost the same here.

Serhii Shapovalov

There is Face Recognition in Nokia 3.1, why you said, that there isn't?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview